Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

GeekstoGo Script virus?

• Please log in to reply

CrazyIvan007

CrazyIvan007

• PipPip
  • 87 posts
GeekstoGo is the only website I have newly begun using on a regular basis. Everything was fine.

Then, I posted a few pictures in my threads...getting the "Must Run Script File" message in order to post pictures. Didn't think it was bad, so did it.

Now I am in Popup [bleep]. And shortly after posting pics here the first time, windows has begun reporting errors with various files. I restarted and it ran CheckDisk. I ran AdAware and Spybot. Found stuff, but problem is continuing. Has your script file been attacked or is there something I should have avoided here?

P.S. My IE popup blocker is engaged to full, but still get popup IE windows and messages.

Thanks.

Edited by CrazyIvan007, 23 August 2008 - 11:30 PM.

Advertisements

Metallica

Metallica

Spyware Veteran

• GeekU Moderator
  • 33,101 posts
Hi CrazyIvan007,

Although I can't imagine you getting infected here, please follow the instructions posted here:
http://www.geekstogo...-Log-t2852.html

and someone will help you in that section of the forums.

Regards,

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Just out of curiosity, I reviewed all your posts and didn't see where you have posted any pictures posted here. We're they maybe posted at another site?