Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can someone help me with this one

• Please log in to reply

doggy

doggy

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
Hi everybody

I havent used XP pro before and i have some questions.. I am used to my old computer where @ <= sign is just above the shift key on my keyboard. it is the same on this keyboard as well but wen i try to write it it gives me " <= this sign which should be under 2 key. and the pound sign does not egsist on my computer..

Can you please help if you know how to change them or if you know any keyboar driver that i can install in my comp.. (it is driving me crazy <_< )

Thanks

Advertisements

tazz1964

tazz1964

• PipPipPip
  • 608 posts
Hi
Welcome to GTG
the @ sign is shift and the number two on most keyboards whats the make of your keyboard and I'll check into a driver for you.
<_<

kimblehyde

kimblehyde

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
check to see if it is at the top of the key board under the number 2 if not someone has popped off yhe buttons and switched them. just reverse them. Also some older keyboards has a shift lock button made sure this is not the case. i once experiance this also in xp and i think there is a setting that changes the buttons around for the handicaped. i will check into this.