Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Help with laptop screen

• Please log in to reply

lloydmama

lloydmama

• Pip
  • 1 posts
The laptop screen is not line up so that I can use it or see it please someone help me get it straight.The icons and everything is above the actual screen and I cant see anything to bring it back where it belongs

Advertisements

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
Are you able to right click the desktop and click on properties? If so can you then click on settings to where you can adjust the screen resolution down to where you can see it on the screen. I know its a long shot but does not hurt to try. The other choice here is to try to do the F8 key while booting up and going to the last known good configuration with the arrow keys, then hitting the enter key.

SRX660