Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Says Virus Alert! in Toolbar and AntiSpyware pop-ups [CLOSED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

VTut2734

VTut2734

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B-witched - Blame It On The Weatherman.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B-witched - C'est La Vie.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B-witched - Castles In The Air.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B-witched - Freak Out.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B-witched - Like The Rose.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B-witched - Mickey.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B-witched - Never Giving Up.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B-witched - Oh Mr Postman.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B-witched - Rev It Up.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B-witched - Rollercoaster.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B-witched - To You I Belong.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B-witched - We Four Girls.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - B2K Is Hot (Skit).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - B2K Is Hot.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - B2K.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - Baby Girl.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - Back It Up.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - Badaboom.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - Boys For Life.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - Bump That.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - Bump, Bump, Bump.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - Come On.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - Do That Thing.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - Dog.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - Dunka.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - Everyone's Home For Christmas.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - Everything.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - Fantasy.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - Feel This Way.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - Fizzo Got Flow.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - Girlfriend (Remix).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - Girlfriend.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - Here We Go Again.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - Hey Little Lady Interlude.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - Hey Little Lady.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - I Beat You To It (Turn The Party Out).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - I Bet.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - I'm Not Finished.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - Jingle Bells.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - Last Boyfriend.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - My First Christmas.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - One Kiss.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - Out The Hood.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - Pandemonium!.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - Pretty Young Thing.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - Rain & Snow.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - Santa Baby.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - Santa Hooked Me Up.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - Sexy Boy Christmas.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - Shorty.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - Sleepin'.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - Something To Say.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - Sprung.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - Streets Is Callin'.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - Take It To The Floor.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - The Other Guy.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - Understanding.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - What A Girl Wants.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - What U Get.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - Where Did We Go Wrong.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - Why'd You Leave Me On Christmas.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - Would You Be Here.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - You Can Get It.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - You Got Served - O.S.T..mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B2k - Your Girl Chose Me.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B4-4 - Ball And Chain.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B4-4 - Don't Let The Sun Catch You Crying.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B4-4 - Endlessly.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B4-4 - Everyday.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B4-4 - Get down.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B4-4 - Go Go.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B4-4 - How Did We End Up Here.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B4-4 - Really Gotta Want It.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B4-4 - Savin' For A Rainy Day.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B4-4 - Smile.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B4-4 - That's How I Know.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B4-4 - You've Got A Friend.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B5 - All I Do.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B5 - B5.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B5 - Back In Your Arms.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B5 - Dance 4 U.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B5 - Get'cha Head In The Game.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B5 - Heartbreak.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B5 - Hydrolics.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B5 - Let It Be.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B5 - Let Me Know.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B5 - Let's Groove.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B5 - No More Games.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B5 - Nothin Bout Me.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B5 - Shining Star.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B5 - Siamese Cat Song.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B5 - So Pretty.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B5 - Someday At Christmas.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B5 - Teacher's Pet.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B5 - Who's Afraid Of The Big Bad Wolf.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B5 - You Don't Know.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B5 - You Got Me.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\B5 - Your Way.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Baby Aka The #1 Stunna - Baby You Can Do It.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Baby Aka The #1 Stunna - Birdman.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Baby Aka The #1 Stunna - Do That....mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Baby Aka The #1 Stunna - Ghetto Life.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Baby Aka The #1 Stunna - Heads Up.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Baby Aka The #1 Stunna - How It Be.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Baby Aka The #1 Stunna - I Got To.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Baby Aka The #1 Stunna - Ice Cold.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Baby Aka The #1 Stunna - Looks Like A Job 4....mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Baby Aka The #1 Stunna - Ms. Bird.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Baby Aka The #1 Stunna - Neck Of The Woods.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Baby Aka The #1 Stunna - Never Had Nothing.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Baby Aka The #1 Stunna - What Happened To That Boy.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Baby Bash - Baby I'm Back.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Baby Bash - Better Than I Can Tell Ya.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Baby Bash - Bubbalicious.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Baby Bash - Changed My Life.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Baby Bash - Don't Disrespect My Mind.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Baby Bash - Early In The Morning.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Baby Bash - Feeling Me.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Baby Bash - Image Of Pimp.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Baby Bash - Mamacita.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Baby Bash - Menage A Trois.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Baby Bash - No Way Jose.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Baby Bash - Obsession.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Baby Bash - Pollution.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Baby Bash - Sexy Eyes.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Baby Bash - Shorty Doowop.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Baby Bash - Suga Suga (Remix).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Baby Bash - Suga Suga.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Baby Bash - Super Saucy.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Baby Bash - Tha Smokin' Nephew.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Baby Bash - That's My Lady (Money).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Baby Bash - Throwed Off.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Baby Bash - Weed Hand.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - A Bit Old-Fashioned.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - A Christmas With Babyface.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - All Day Thinkin'.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - Breathe Again.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - Can't Stop My Heart.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - Can't Stop Now.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - Change The World.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - Chivalry.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - Drama, Love & 'Lationships.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - Dream Away.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - End Of The Road.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - Exhale (Shoop Shoop).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - Faithful.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - Fire.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - For The Cool In You.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - Give U My Heart.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - Given A Chance.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - God Must Love U.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - Goin' Outta Business.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - Gone Too Soon.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - Good To Be In Love.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - Grown & Sexy.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - Honey (Oh How I Need You).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - I Care About You.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - I Love You Babe.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - I'll Always Love You.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - I'll Be Home For Christmas.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - I'll Make Love to You.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - If We Try.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - If.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - Illusions.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - It's No Crime.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - Lady, Lady.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - Let's Be Romantic.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - Love Makes Things Happen.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - Lovers.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - Mad, Sexy, Cool.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - Mary Mack.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - MTV Unplugged.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - Reason For Breathing.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - Rock Bottom.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - Saturday.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - She's International.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - She.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - Silent Night.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - Sleigh Ride.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - Slow Jams (Remix).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - Slow Jams.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - Soon As I Get Home.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - Sorry For The Stupid Things.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - Sunshine.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - Take Your Time.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - Tender Lover.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - The Christmas Song.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - The Day.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - The Little Drummer Boy.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - The Loneliness.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - Tonight It's Goin' Down.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - Treat You Right.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - Two Occasions.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - Well Alright.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - What If.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - When Men Grow Old.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - Where Will You Go.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - Whip Appeal.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - White Christmas.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - Winter Wonderland.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - You Are So Beautiful.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - You Make Me Feel Brand New.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyface - You Were There.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyshambles - 32nd Of December.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyshambles - 8 Dead Boys.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyshambles - A'rebours.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyshambles - Albion.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyshambles - Back From The Dead.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyshambles - Down In Albion.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyshambles - [bleep] Forever.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyshambles - In Love With A Feeling.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyshambles - Killamangiro.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyshambles - La Belle Et La Bete.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyshambles - Loyalty Song.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyshambles - Merry Go Round.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyshambles - Pentonville.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyshambles - Pipedown.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyshambles - Sticks And Stones.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyshambles - Up The Morning.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Babyshambles - What Katy Did Next.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - 10,000 Promises.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - All I Have To Give Conversation Mix.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - All I Have To Give.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Anywhere For You.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - As Long As You Love Me.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Back To Your Heart.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Backstreet Boys.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Backstreet's Back.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Beautiful Woman.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Betcha By Golly Wow!.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Black & Blue.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Boys Will Be Boys.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - By My Side.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Children Of The World.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Christmas Time.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Climbing The Walls.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Color My World.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Crawling Back To You.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Darlin'.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Don't Leave Me.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Don't Wanna Lose You Now.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Don't Want You Back.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Donde Quieras Yo Ire (Anywhere For You).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Drowning.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Everybody (Backstreet's Back).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Everyone.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Everytime I Close My Eyes.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Forces Of Nature.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Get Another Boyfriend.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Get Down (You're The One For Me).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Give Me Your Heart.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Heaven In Your Eyes.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Hey, Mr. DJ (Keep Playin' That Song).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - I Got To Get It.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - I Need You Tonight.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - I Promise You (With Everything I Am).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - I Still....mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - I Wanna Be With You.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - I Want It That Way (other version).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - I Want It That Way.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - I'll Be There For You.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - I'll Never Break Your Heart.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - I'll Never Find Someone Like You.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - If I Don't Have You.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - If You Knew What I Knew.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - If You Stay.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - If You Want It To Be Good Girl (Get Yourself A Bad Boy).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Incomplete.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - It's Gotta Be You.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - It's True.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Just To Be Close To You.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Just Want You To Know.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Larger Than Life.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Last Night You Saved My Life.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Lay Down Beside Me.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Let The Music Heal Your Soul.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Let's Have A Party.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Lose It All.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Love Is.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Memories.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Millennium.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Missing You.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - My Heart Stays With You.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Never Gone.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - No One Else Comes Close.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Nobody But You.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Not For Me.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Nunca Te Hare Llorar (I'll Never Break Your Heart).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Over Her.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Poster Girl.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Quit Playin' Games (With My Heart).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Roll With It.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Rush Over Me.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Safest Place To Hide.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Set Adrift On Memory Bliss.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Shape Of My Heart.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Shining Star.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Siberia.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Song For The Unloved.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Spanish Eyes.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Tell Me That I'm Dreamin'.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - That's The Way I Like It.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - That's What She Said.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - The Answer To Our Life.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - The Call.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - The One.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - The Unloved.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Time.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - We've Got It Goin On.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Weird World.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - What Makes You Different (Makes You Beautiful).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - Yes, I Will.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Backstreet Boys - You Wrote The Book On Love.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - 1,000 More Fools.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - 1000 Memories.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - 21st Century (Digital Boy).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - A Streetkid Named Desire.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - A Walk.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - A World Without Melody.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Against The Grain.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - All Fantastic Images.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - All Good Soldiers.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - All There Is.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Along The Way.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - American Dream.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - American Jesus.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Anesthesia.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Anxiety.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - At The Mercy Of Imbeciles.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Atheist Peace.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Atomic Garden.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Automatic Man.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Back To The Known.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Bad Religion (Theme Song).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Bad Religion.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Believe It.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Best For You.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Better Off Dead.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Beyond Electric Dreams.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Big Bang.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Billy.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Blenderhead.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Boot Stamping On A Human Face Forever.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Bored And Extremely Dangerous.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Broken.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Can't Stop It.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Cease.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Change Of Ideas.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Chimaera.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Come Join Us.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Damned To Be Free.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Delirium Of Disorder.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Destined For Nothing.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Do What You Want.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Doin' Time.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Don't Pray On Me.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Don't Sell Me Short.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Drastic Actions.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Drunk Sincerity.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Eat Your Dog.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Empty Causes.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Entropy.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Epiphany.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Evangeline.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Faith Alone.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Faith In God.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Fertile Crescent.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Flat Earth Society.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Forbidden Beat.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Frogger.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - [bleep] Armageddon... This Is [bleep]!.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Generator.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Get Off.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - God Song.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - God's Love.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Hear It.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Heaven Is Falling.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Henchman.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Hooray For Me....mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - I Give You Nothing (Tom Clement...).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - I Love My Computer.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - I Want Something More.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - I Want To Conquer The World.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - In So Many Ways.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - In The Night.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Incomplete.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Individual.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Infected.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Inner Logic.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - It Must Look Pretty Appealing.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - It's A Long Way To The Promise Land.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Kerosene.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Kyoto Now!.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Land Of Competition.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Latch Key Kids.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Leave Mine To Me.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Let It Burn.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Let Them Eat War.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Live Again - The Fall Of Man.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Lookin' In.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Los Angeles Is Burning.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Man With A Mission.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Marked.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Materialist.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Mediocre Minds.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Misery And Famine.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Modern Day Catastrophists.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Modern Man.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - My Poor Friend Me.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - New America.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - New Leaf.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - No Control.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - No Direction.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - No Substance.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Nobody Listens.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Oligarchy.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Only Entertainment.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Operation Rescue.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Parallel.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Part II (The Numbers Game).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Part III.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Part IV (The Index Fossil).mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Pessimistic Lines.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Pity The Dead.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Pity.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Politics.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Portait Of Authority.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Process Of Belief.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Progress.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Prove It.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.GetCodec.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!\Bad Religion - Punk Rock Song (German Version).mp

Advertisements

VTut2734

VTut2734

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 23:11:32, on 8/30/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16705)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Ink\KeyboardSurrogate.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
c:\program files\common files\logishrd\lvmvfm\LVPrcSrv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\digtizer.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\o2flash.exe
C:\Program Files\Softex\OmniPass\Omniserv.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
c:\Program Files\Toshiba\Bluetooth Toshiba Stack\TosBtSrv.exe
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
C:\Program Files\Softex\OmniPass\OPXPApp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WISPTIS.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\tabbtnu.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Ink\TCServer.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Ink\TabTip.exe
C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\AGRSMMSG.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\Fujitsu Hotkey Utility\IndicatorUty.exe
C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\FUJ02E3\FUJ02E3.exe
C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\BtnHnd\BtnHnd.exe
C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\SSUtility\FJSSDMN.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe
C:\Program Files\Fingerprint Sensor\ATSwpNav.exe
C:\Program Files\Softex\OmniPass\scureapp.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe
C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\fjdvrupd\fjdvrupd.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LComMgr\Communications_Helper.exe
C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\Utils\FjDspMon.exe
C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\Utils\fjevents.exe
C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\Utils\FjMenu.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb12.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxext.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveMonitor.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\iTouch\iTouch.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Logi_MwX.Exe
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_06\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\Dot1XCfg.exe
C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Bluetooth Toshiba Stack\TosBtMng.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LComMgr\LVComSX.exe
c:\Program Files\Toshiba\Bluetooth Toshiba Stack\TosA2dp.exe
C:\Program Files\vghd\vghd.exe
c:\Program Files\Toshiba\Bluetooth Toshiba Stack\TosBtHid.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqgalry.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_06\bin\jucheck.exe
C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
C:\Program Files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\Program Files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
O2 - BHO: Groove GFS Browser Helper - {72853161-30C5-4D22-B7F9-0BBC1D38A37E} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveShellExtensions.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TabletWizard] C:\WINDOWS\help\SplshWrp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TabletTip] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\ink\tabtip.exe" /resume
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Persistence] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RTHDCPL] RTHDCPL.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AGRSMMSG] AGRSMMSG.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPEnh] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IndicatorUtility] C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\Fujitsu Hotkey Utility\IndicatorUty.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LoadFUJ02E3] C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\FUJ02E3\FUJ02E3.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LoadBtnHnd] C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\BtnHnd\BtnHnd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SSUtility] C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\SSUtility\FJSSDMN.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RemoteControl] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [FjStrtAp] C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\Utils\FjStrtAp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Snippet] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Experience Pack\Snipping Tool\SnippingTool.exe" /i
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATSwpNav] "C:\Program Files\Fingerprint Sensor\ATSwpNav" -run
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OmniPass] C:\Program Files\Softex\OmniPass\scureapp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelZeroConfig] "C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelWireless] "C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe" /tf Intel PROSet/Wireless
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [FJUPDNV_Chitose] C:\Program Files\Fujitsu\fjdvrupd\fjdvrupd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LogitechCommunicationsManager] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\LComMgr\Communications_Helper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LogitechQuickCamRibbon] "C:\Program Files\Logitech\QuickCam10\QuickCam10.exe" /hide
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPDJ Taskbar Utility] C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb12.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [GrooveMonitor] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveMonitor.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [zBrowser Launcher] C:\Program Files\Logitech\iTouch\iTouch.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Logitech Utility] Logi_MwX.Exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] "C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_06\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [LDM] C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LogitechDesktopMessenger.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MsnMsgr] "C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Aim6] "C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe" /d locale=en-US ee://aol/imApp
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [TabletWizard] %windir%\help\wizard.hta (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [TabletWizard] %windir%\help\wizard.hta (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [TabletWizard] %windir%\help\wizard.hta (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [TabletWizard] %windir%\help\wizard.hta (User 'Default user')
O4 - Startup: OneNote 2007 Screen Clipper and Launcher.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONENOTEM.EXE
O4 - Startup: VirtuaGirl HD.LNK = C:\Program Files\vghd\vghd.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Bluetooth Manager.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
O4 - Global Startup: HP Image Zone Fast Start.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqthb08.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Logitech Desktop Messenger.lnk = C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LDMConf.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: Add to EverNote - res://C:\Program Files\EverNote\EverNote\enbar.dll/2000
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: S&end to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Add to EverNote - {A5ABA0BB-F195-40d8-A5E9-0801153E6597} - C:\Program Files\EverNote\EverNote\enbar.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Add to EverNote - {A5ABA0BB-F195-40d8-A5E9-0801153E6597} - C:\Program Files\EverNote\EverNote\enbar.dll
O14 - IERESET.INF: START_PAGE_URL=http://us.fujitsu.com/computers
O15 - Trusted Zone: http://learn.vt.edu
O16 - DPF: RaptisoftGameLoader - http://www.miniclip....tgameloader.cab
O16 - DPF: {0CCA191D-13A6-4E29-B746-314DEE697D83} (Facebook Photo Uploader 5) - http://upload.facebo...toUploader5.cab
O16 - DPF: {1239CC52-59EF-4DFA-8C61-90FFA846DF7E} (Musicnotes Viewer) - http://www.musicnote...ad/mnviewer.cab
O16 - DPF: {238F6F83-B8B4-11CF-8771-00A024541EE3} (Citrix ICA Client) - http://a516.g.akamai...cat-no-eula.cab
O16 - DPF: {3DCEC959-378A-4922-AD7E-FD5C925D927F} (Disney Online Games ActiveX Control) - http://disney.go.com...OnlineGames.cab
O16 - DPF: {3FE16C08-D6A7-4133-84FC-D5BFB4F7D886} (WebGameLoader Class) - http://www.miniclip....bGameLoader.cab
O16 - DPF: {4F1E5B1A-2A80-42CA-8532-2D05CB959537} (MSN Photo Upload Tool) - http://gfx1.hotmail....es/MSNPUpld.cab
O16 - DPF: {5F8469B4-B055-49DD-83F7-62B522420ECC} (Facebook Photo Uploader Control) - http://upload.facebo...otoUploader.cab
O16 - DPF: {70BA88C8-DAE8-4CE9-92BB-979C4A75F53B} (GSDACtl Class) - http://launch.gamesp...nch/alaunch.cab
O16 - DPF: {77E32299-629F-43C6-AB77-6A1E6D7663F6} (Groove Control) - http://www.otoy.com/.../CAB/OTOYAX.cab
O16 - DPF: {7D731A83-6C80-4EA4-9646-5E06A0513274} (Sandlot Loader Control) - http://www.shockwave...gwebinstall.cab
O16 - DPF: {B8BE5E93-A60C-4D26-A2DC-220313175592} (MSN Games - Installer) - http://cdn2.zone.msn...ro.cab56649.cab
O16 - DPF: {C228AEDD-FC47-11D3-AF87-D128A9381404} (LSICapture Control) - http://www.link-syst...aste/lsiw2k.cab
O16 - DPF: {CF40ACC5-E1BB-4AFF-AC72-04C2F616BCA7} (get_atlcom Class) - http://www.adobe.com...obat/nos/gp.cab
O16 - DPF: {D1548A26-B8F6-4E86-AE74-E7062CCC2E2A} (igLoader Content on Demand) - http://www.miniclip....er/igloader.CAB
O16 - DPF: {DE625294-70E6-45ED-B895-CFFA13AEB044} (AxisMediaControlEmb Class) - http://128.173.201.214/activex/AMC.cab
O18 - Protocol: bw+0 - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bw+0s - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bw-0 - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bw-0s - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bw00 - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bw00s - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bw10 - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bw10s - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bw20 - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bw20s - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bw30 - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bw30s - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bw40 - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bw40s - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bw50 - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bw50s - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bw60 - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bw60s - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bw70 - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bw70s - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bw80 - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bw80s - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bw90 - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bw90s - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwa0 - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwa0s - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwb0 - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwb0s - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwc0 - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwc0s - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwd0 - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwd0s - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwe0 - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwe0s - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwf0 - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwf0s - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwfile-8876480 - {9462A756-7B47-47BC-8C80-C34B9B80B32B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\GAPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwg0 - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwg0s - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwh0 - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwh0s - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwi0 - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwi0s - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwj0 - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwj0s - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwk0 - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwk0s - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwl0 - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwl0s - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwm0 - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwm0s - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwn0 - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwn0s - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwo0 - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwo0s - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwp0 - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwp0s - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwq0 - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwq0s - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwr0 - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwr0s - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bws0 - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bws0s - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwt0 - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwt0s - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwu0 - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwu0s - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwv0 - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwv0s - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bww0 - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bww0s - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwx0 - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwx0s - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwy0 - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwy0s - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwz0 - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: bwz0s - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O18 - Protocol: grooveLocalGWS - {88FED34C-F0CA-4636-A375-3CB6248B04CD} - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveSystemServices.dll
O18 - Protocol: offline-8876480 - {5C8B151E-247E-4E60-B92A-ACC2135DA51B} - C:\Program Files\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\BWPlugProtocol-8876480.dll
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: Digitizer Service (Digitizer) - WACOM - C:\WINDOWS\System32\digtizer.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Event Log (EvtEng) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: Process Monitor (LVPrcSrv) - Logitech Inc. - c:\program files\common files\logishrd\lvmvfm\LVPrcSrv.exe
O23 - Service: LVSrvLauncher - Logitech Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LogiShrd\SrvLnch\SrvLnch.exe
O23 - Service: o2flash - O2Micro International - C:\WINDOWS\system32\o2flash.exe
O23 - Service: Softex OmniPass Service (omniserv) - Softex Inc. - C:\Program Files\Softex\OmniPass\Omniserv.exe
O23 - Service: Pml Driver HPZ12 - HP - C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Registry Service (RegSrvc) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Service (S24EventMonitor) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
O23 - Service: TOSHIBA Bluetooth Service - TOSHIBA CORPORATION - c:\Program Files\Toshiba\Bluetooth Toshiba Stack\TosBtSrv.exe
O23 - Service: Viewpoint Manager Service - Viewpoint Corporation - C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
O24 - Desktop Component 0: Ink Desktop - {80E95280-2D38-3CB8-A215-FB5F14C4343E}

--
End of file - 25901 bytes

VTut2734

VTut2734

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
With the Kaspersky Scan Log there were over a list of 3,000+ so I didn't want to post that much and with the file attachmnet of only 500K I couldn't file attacht it but I posted the A's and B's giving you an idea and also that HJT Log. Thank you for your time.

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Hello

Attach this log

1. Close any open browsers.

2. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.

3. Open notepad and copy/paste the text in the quotebox below into it:

File::

Folder::
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\!

Registry::

Driver::

Save this as CFScript.txt, in the same location as ComboFix.exe

Posted Image

Refering to the picture above, drag CFScript into ComboFix.exe

When finished, it shall produce a log for you at C:\ComboFix.txt which I will require in your next reply.

Also post a new HJT log

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Due to lack of feedback, this topic has been closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Post the logs

VTut2734

VTut2734

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
Ok. ComboFix is scanning.

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Attach the log when it is done please

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Due to lack of feedback, this topic has been closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.