Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Trojan-Virus: Trojan-Spy.Html.Smitfraud.c

• Please log in to reply

Phoenix89

Phoenix89

• Pip
  • 3 posts
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]

I cant speak good english but i will try to do it:
First of all i would say that ive got the Trojan-Spy.Html.Smitfraud.c and it makes Problems to me because i cant go to my email from messenger, and he generates a blue desktop with a warning window. Ans all 5 min it opens a hompage site.

This all makes my work impossible ;) please help me to find a way to clean my computer :tazz: :

Here are my Logs i took them with Hijackthis and i hope you can help me:

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 12:29:38, on 01.05.2005
Platform: Windows XP SP1 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\SMSSU.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\Tmntsrv32.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTSvcCDA.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Programme\Trend Micro\PC-cillin 2002\Tmntsrv.exe
C:\Programme\Intel\NCS\PROSet\PRONoMgr.exe
C:\Programme\Trend Micro\PC-cillin 2002\pccguide.exe
C:\Programme\Trend Micro\PC-cillin 2002\PCCClient.exe
C:\Programme\Trend Micro\PC-cillin 2002\Pop3trap.exe
C:\Programme\Creative\Shared Files\CAMTRAY.EXE
C:\Programme\Creative\News\NewsUpd.EXE
C:\Programme\Trend Micro\PC-cillin 2002\PCCPFW.exe
C:\Programme\Creative\ShareDLL\CtNotify.exe
C:\Programme\Creative\Audio2K\PROGRAM\CTMIX32.EXE
C:\Programme\Logitech\iTouch\iTouch.exe
C:\Programme\Creative\ShareDLL\MediaDet.Exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Programme\Logitech\MouseWare\system\em_exec.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\RUNDLL32.EXE
C:\Programme\Valve\Steam\Steam.exe
C:\Programme\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe
C:\wp.exe
C:\Programme\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpotdd01.exe
C:\Programme\Trend Micro\PC-cillin 2002\WebTrap.EXE
C:\PROGRA~1\MOZILL~1\firefox.exe
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Phoenix\Desktop\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://searchcentral...hp?v=4&aff=2872
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://default.home
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://default.home
O2 - BHO: XMLDP Class - {60371670-81B9-4d06-9C42-4DEC1AABE62B} - C:\WINDOWS\xmllib.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PRONoMgr.exe] C:\Programme\Intel\NCS\PROSet\PRONoMgr.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [pccguide.exe] "C:\Programme\Trend Micro\PC-cillin 2002\pccguide.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PCCClient.exe] "C:\Programme\Trend Micro\PC-cillin 2002\PCCClient.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Pop3trap.exe] "C:\Programme\Trend Micro\PC-cillin 2002\Pop3trap.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Creative WebCam Tray] C:\Programme\Creative\Shared Files\CAMTRAY.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NewsUpd] C:\Programme\Creative\News\NewsUpd.EXE /q
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Disc Detector] C:\Programme\Creative\ShareDLL\CtNotify.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CreativeMixer] C:\Programme\Creative\Audio2K\PROGRAM\CTMIX32.EXE /t
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Register MediaRing Talk] C:\Programme\MediaRing Talk\register.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [zBrowser Launcher] C:\Programme\Logitech\iTouch\iTouch.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Logitech Utility] Logi_MwX.Exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Security iGuard] C:\Programme\Security iGuard\Security iGuard.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NVMCTRAY.DLL,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Steam] C:\Programme\Valve\Steam\\Steam.exe -silent
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MsnMsgr] "C:\Programme\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WindowsFY] c:\wp.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SMSSU] C:\WINDOWS\System32\SMSSU.EXE
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Tmntsrv32] C:\WINDOWS\System32\Tmntsrv32.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk = C:\Programme\Gemeinsame Dateien\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: hpoddt01.exe.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: Logitech Desktop Messenger.lnk = C:\Programme\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LDMConf.exe
O16 - DPF: {4F1E5B1A-2A80-42CA-8532-2D05CB959537} (MSN Photo Upload Tool) - http://spaces.msn.co...ad/MsnPUpld.cab
O16 - DPF: {B38870E4-7ECB-40DA-8C6A-595F0A5519FF} (MsnMessengerSetupDownloadControl Class) - http://messenger.msn...pdownloader.cab
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{5AE37FAB-4B9D-422D-A5D0-F602A5185C89}: NameServer = 193.5.54.30
O17 - HKLM\System\CS1\Services\Tcpip\..\{5AE37FAB-4B9D-422D-A5D0-F602A5185C89}: NameServer = 193.5.54.30
O17 - HKLM\System\CS2\Services\Tcpip\..\{5AE37FAB-4B9D-422D-A5D0-F602A5185C89}: NameServer = 193.5.54.30
O23 - Service: Creative Service for CDROM Access - Creative Technology Ltd - C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTSvcCDA.exe
O23 - Service: Intel NCS NetService (NetSvc) - Intel® Corporation - C:\Programme\Intel\NCS\Sync\NetSvc.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: PC-cillin PersonalFirewall (PCCPFW) - Trend Micro Inc. - C:\Programme\Trend Micro\PC-cillin 2002\PCCPFW.exe
O23 - Service: Trend NT Realtime Service (Tmntsrv) - Trend Micro Inc. - C:\Programme\Trend Micro\PC-cillin 2002\Tmntsrv.exe

Advertisements

Metallica

Metallica

Spyware Veteran

• GeekU Moderator
  • 33,101 posts
Please read these instructions carefully and print them out! Be sure to follow ALL instructions!

Go to Start > Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs and remove the following programs, if found:

Security IGuard
Virtual Maid
Search Maid

Exit Add/Remove Programs.

*IMPORTANT* Be sure you know how to VIEW HIDDEN FILES

Press CTRL ALT DELETE to open Windows Task Manger. Click on the Processes tab and end the processes that were identified as related and any of the processes named in the list a bit further down.
wp.exe
SMSSU.EXE
Tmntsrv32.EXE

*Click Here to download Killbox by Option^Explicit.
*Extract the program to your desktop and double-click on its folder, then double-click on Killbox.exe to start the program.
*In the killbox program, select the Delete on Reboot option.
*Open the text file with these instructions in it, and copy the file names below to the clipboard by highlighting them and pressing Control-C:

C:\wp.exe
C:\wp.bmp
C:\Windows\sites.ini
C:\Windows\popuper.exe
C:\Windows\System32\helper.exe
C:\Windows\System32\intmonp.exe
C:\Windows\System32\msmsgs.exe
C:\Windows\System32\ole32vbs.exe
C:\Windows\system32\msole32.exe
C:\Windows\explorer32dbg.exe
C:\Windows\iexplore_dbg.exe

*Return to Killbox, go to the File menu, and choose "Paste from Clipboard".
*Click the red-and-white "Delete File" button. Click "Yes" at the Delete on Reboot prompt. Click "No" at the Pending Operations prompt.

While your computer is restarting, tap the F8 key continually until a menu appears. Use your up arrow key to highlight Safe Mode, then hit enter.

Run HijackThis and put checkmarks in front of he following items.
Close all windows except HijackThis and click Fix checked:

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://searchcentral...hp?v=4&aff=2872
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://default.home
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://default.home
O2 - BHO: XMLDP Class - {60371670-81B9-4d06-9C42-4DEC1AABE62B} - C:\WINDOWS\xmllib.dll

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Security iGuard] C:\Programme\Security iGuard\Security iGuard.exe

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WindowsFY] c:\wp.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SMSSU] C:\WINDOWS\System32\SMSSU.EXE
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Tmntsrv32] C:\WINDOWS\System32\Tmntsrv32.EXE

O4 - Global Startup: Logitech Desktop Messenger.lnk = C:\Programme\Logitech\Desktop Messenger\8876480\Program\LDMConf.exe

Make sure you can view hidden files.

Using Windows Explorer, delete the following (please do NOT try to find them by "search" because they will not show up that way)

FOLDERS to delete (in bold) if found:

C:\Program Files\Search Maid
C:\Program Files\Virtual Maid
C:\Windows\System32\Log Files
C:\Program Files\Security IGuard

Reboot into normal mode.

*Download and install Registrar Lite version 2.00
*Double click the purple Registrar Lite icon on your desktop.
*Copy the line below and paste it into the "Address" field (located at the top) of the program:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies

*Click the "Go" button.
*It will take you into the "Policies" folder.
*Locate the "System" folder (in the right panel)
*If found, right-click on the System folder and go to Delete
*Be very careful that you only delete the System folder that is inside the Policies folder.

Reboot your computer again.

1.) Download the Hoster from HERE Press "Restore Original Hosts" and press "OK". Exit Program.

2.) Download: DelDomains.inf
Should the link above display the text instead of downloading the file, then copy & paste the text into notepad and save the file as DellDomains.inf
To use: right-click and select: Install (no need to restart)
Note: This will remove all entries in the "Trusted Zone" and "Ranges" also.

3.) Download, install, and run CleanUp!

Post back with a new log when you are done.

Regards,