Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Great Site!

• Please log in to reply

KingOfShadows

KingOfShadows

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Hey! This is a great site! You guys give great help to computer dummies, and we greatly appreciate it! I was just helped by Essexboy, who was very patient with me and solved my problems with ease. Thank you Essexboy, and thank you GeeksToGo for being a great site to the internet community.

Advertisements

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Community Leader
  • 21,806 posts
  • MVP
KingofShadows,

We appreciate that you took the time to stop in and say thanks. Essexboy is a hero to many - he is indeed patient and has helped so many people here. We're glad you got your problems taken care of. :)

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts
Ah a compliment I can smell one at thirty places. KingofShadows it is my pleasure to assist and thank you for the warm feelings that this post generates. Except I now need to turn sideways to get through the door :)

ShortGirl2

ShortGirl2

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
I have to agree- this is a really great site! I've learned a lot of helpful and interesting things here! Thanks to the many that make it possible! :)

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
ShortGirl, thank you for your feedback, as well. We really do appreciate hearing things like this. It is the reason we do what we do. :)