Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Warning, Spyware detected on your computer, etc. with blue screen

• Please log in to reply

jrsummersill1

jrsummersill1

• PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
Hello, unfortunately my daughter's laptop was infected with what appears to be a common problem, a huge box that states that "Warning, spyware was detected on your computer........" and there is a blue background. Even more of a problem, though, is the fact that although I can access the internet from her computer, it will not let me access your website, therefore I don't know how I will be able to post a hijack log or any other kind of log for her. I have tried to access your website on her computer via internet explorer and mozilla, in safe mode and out of safe mode. They all state that your server cannot be accessed. However, I can access your website from my laptop. Could anyone tell me a way around this so that I can post her logs? :)

Advertisements