Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

problem with my laptop immediately closing menus after opening, can

• Please log in to reply

jesssixsixsix

jesssixsixsix

• Pip
  • 2 posts
alright so here's the issue....
Whenever I click on the start menu, try to open a program or anything the thing goes crazy and immediately closes the menu. I can't even select options or anything it moves so fasssst. it's really annoying. When I even start the web browser it will only let me type about one letter in the address bar and then immediately erases it. Also if it even tries to load a web page, it stops it self.
I've run virus scans and everything and they come up clean, 2 different virus companies even. I've even checked the keyboard and taken some keys out to see if they were jammed, and took apart the mouse. nothing is wrong with either of them.
This all started yesterday.
Yet, today I found a trick. When I sometimes hold the "g" key and click the menu stays still and I can then select an option. it's very weird.

suggestions? Is there anything that can fix this?
Im running out of hope.

x

Advertisements