Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

SYNC OUT OF RANGE

• Please log in to reply

nightheart_2008

nightheart_2008

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I'm facing a problem with one of the PC, after installing windows i get SYNC OUT OF RANGE message whenever I try to log into Safe mode the machine restarts, it keeps doing that each time. Would you please help with this issue.

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Sync out of range is typically a monitor issue. Have you tried it on another computer?

nightheart_2008

nightheart_2008

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
thank you for the reply, but I don't have a chance to try it on anther screen, any other solutions

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Trying the monitor on another working computer is the best solution you can get because you'll know exactly where the problem is. If monitor does same thing on another computer, said monitor is probably defective, otherwise its a setting on the computer.