Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Trojan-Spy.HTML Removal

• Please log in to reply

Doyle2005

Doyle2005

• Pip
  • 5 posts
ive got a blue screen that says there is a fatal error an i cant change my desktop background i went on a website that told me how to get rid of it but theres one thing i cudnt do an that is reset my desktop can anybody tell me how to plz ?

Advertisements

Doyle2005

Doyle2005

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Ive Tried Using Lavasoft Adware Remover But The scan never finishes my computer comes up with system shutdown an shutsdown after 1 minute this virus has taken over my computer someone please tell me how to get rid of it please i really need the help :tazz:

Doyle2005

Doyle2005

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Ii Scanned my computer wid spyware and got rid of the virus but still cant change my desktop background from a blue screen how to i change my desktop background ? :tazz: