Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

plzz help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

shubhank

shubhank

• Pip
  • 3 posts
i've installed a folder hiding software in my C:\ drive and hid a folder in G:\....
but i for got to unhide the folder before formatting my pc (windows in C:\ drive)...
i've now installed a new windows but since the folder was hidden using s/w i'm not able to see it...plz help i want to recover it.

i've tried installing that s/w again but it didn't help.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
you're going to need to contact the software vendor for assistance unlocking the folder.

we cannot verify whether you've really locked yourself out of something by mistake or if you're trying to gain access to something that someone else locked you out of for a reason.

might also try googeling "how to unlock a folder hidden with <whatever your software is>"