Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help editing a flash file

• Please log in to reply

emaan9301

emaan9301

• PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
Hello, My husband is building a web site for his business. I used a template before to design one for a home business and we both thought that I would be able to do that with this one. The one he chose has flash and I have taught myself how to edit it but I can not seem to find anything that shows how to edit those two tabs that are wrong. I have everything changed over but those 2 tabs. If anyone wants to see what the flash part looks like here is a link to one page that I have up already Ciro's The tabs on there don't go to anything right now as I haven't put up the other pages, just this one to test things out. The 2 tabs that I can't edit are the catering and the gallery, we don't have those options on his site and his business doesn't cater.

If anyone could offer me any advice I would greatly appreciate it. I am using Adobe CS3 pro to edit the fla files, incase that helps some.

Advertisements