Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

How did you hear about Geeks to Go?

• Please log in to reply

Juz Maself

Juz Maself

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Yahoo Search ------> MSN Winks
That topic sure did put this site on map...

Advertisements

RossMAN

RossMAN

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
DeviousTrap introduced me to admin and we created http://geekstogo.gottadeal.com/ :tazz:

bdlt

bdlt

• PipPipPip
  • 875 posts
Nov 2004 - neighbor has an unwanted popup. was able to remove in 5 minutes.
hero status - neighbor brings beer.

Dec 2004 - same neighbor has an unwanted popup. was UNable to remove in 5 days.
got lucky on a google search of 'search200.com' - found GTG. problem solved
after 2 days. thank you Metallica.

Feb 2005 - more google searches, more GTG found. must be a good place. am still trying to help on occassion.

Jun 2005 - GTG keeps getting better. congrats to all of these awesome people!!!!!!

note: neighbor still bringing beer

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Administrator
  • 24,575 posts
Will work for beer! :tazz:
;)

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
hmmm. I thought it was chocolate!?!? You've been holding out on me, Blair?? :tazz:

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Administrator
  • 24,575 posts
;) Chocolate beer?

Nah! :tazz:

Triggy

Triggy

• Pip
  • 7 posts
I searched on google for the exact problem my computer was having, and it brought to a thread here that helped me fix it :tazz:

MaverickSidewinder

MaverickSidewinder

• PipPipPip
  • 257 posts
I was looking for various how to tweaks and problem solving with XP. Only after 2-3 times i came upon this site did i register and become a member.

Now i'm a member and proud of it! :tazz:

- Maverick

Rockhound

Rockhound

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Helping a pron surfer get rid of spyware I stumbled upon this page via google.

Odge

Odge

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
I go to another forum that talks about a whole lot of stuff and he had a link that went here telling about some problem,I cant remember what.I saw that I was looking for a site like this for a while so I signed up on the forums and looked around etc.And thats my story :tazz:

Advertisements

freddfu

freddfu

• PipPip
  • 32 posts
Yo! im a newbie, and if any1 reads this plz e-mail me cuz i ned help. Anyways,the way i found this site was i was searching google for way to rid myself of the most annoying homepage hijack. anyways, i came here, registered, and now i dont know what to do. ;)

please help.
soon :tazz:

sporting2k5

sporting2k5

• Pip
  • 2 posts
google looking for radio links

Sultec

Sultec

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
I found it when I was googling to find some data about malware since I'm the family Geek and everybody else was getting all kinds of infections that weren't responding the the automated cleaners.
Took one look and :tazz:

Hope to be able to help not only my family but others on this board after some training.

willow28

willow28

• PipPip
  • 82 posts
I always look to forums for information on any PC topic and found this site when looking for info on MSN Winks. I found the information that I was looking for straight away and quickly realised that most of the topics posted here are more than helpful so I decided to subscribe to hopefully return the favour and help other people out.

RogueComGeek

RogueComGeek

• PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
was randomly looking up geek images on google and acidentaly clicked web and geekstogo was around the top