Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account

How did you hear about Geeks to Go?

• Please log in to reply

Webb

Webb

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
a-vision sent me.

So if you read this, a-vision, thanks.

Advertisements

clhenry

clhenry

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Same here, thought i would check it out. :tazz:

Webb

Webb

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
The avatar and signature make me pretty hard to miss, and I see you brought the Yankees with you.

stix4jah

stix4jah

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
I used Google for a major OS problem and voila! G2G!

headwayne

headwayne

• PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
You are at the RIGHT place!!!!!!!!!!

JustRuss

JustRuss

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I was helping my dad with a problem he was having w/ his machine (he should never operate anything more technologically advanced than a sandwich), and, never knowing what the [bleep] he really does to this thing, I determined what wasn't working (activeX and Java were walking all over each other, making niether work), did a quick goole, and bam...

Lou999

Lou999

• Pip
  • 1 posts
by searching google for "msohtml1 & DF652C & DFD698", I wondered why they stay in my temp folder , and can i remove them.

Cloutz

Cloutz

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 547 posts
A friend was helping me fixing my pc, and he went to this site to download some programs. :tazz:

kathyg1.1

kathyg1.1

• Pip
  • 2 posts

I was attacked by a malware bell. :) I called a friend in SC who is great with computers and she told me about Geeks to Go. You all are super people!! Everyone here just confirms that there are still good people on this earth.

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Wow, great topic! It sure has been buried for a few years...

Kathy, I don't know how you found it, but have good faith your "malware bell" will get fixed (if it isn't already).

Well, how did I find this place? To tell you the truth, I have no idea. My first post, it looks like I just jumped straight in and started helping!

I truly do wonder why I signed up just to start helping people? I seem to be the odd one out here!

Troy

Advertisements

scooter_rider

scooter_rider

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Search engine ... i needed help last year ...i binned the comp after :)