Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Can't connect to website!

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I can't get the website www.walmart.com to load. I don't have any problems with any other sites.

• PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
Have you tried deleting your cookies on your browser?

If you are using Firefox: Click on Tools, and then click on Clear Private data. Select the items you wish to delete and then click Clear Now.
You should clear at least cache, history, and cookies.

If you are using Internet Explorer: If you have IE6 click on Tools, and then click on Internet Options. Now click Clear History, and delete cookies.

If you have IE7 click on Tools, and then click on Clear History. Choose items to delete. You should delete at least temporary files, cookies, and history.

If you only have IE and these steps do not fix that issue, you can download Firefox. It will help us determine if this is just an issue with IE.

If you tried both Firefox and IE, you can try the following:

If Vista:
Click on the start button, type cmd into the field that says "Start Search", right click cmd under programs and click on run as administrator.

Click start, and then click run. Now type cmd and then hit enter.

Now with the command prompt window up type the following command:
ipconfig /flushdns

Now try accessing the website again.

I hope this helps you fix your problem.
Good luck!