Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

keyboard freezing up in WoW

• Please log in to reply

cyberhippiex

cyberhippiex

• Pip
  • 4 posts
i keep having a repeated issue with my keyboard freezing up when i play WoW. i can play for 15 minutes and sometimes its an hour or so and then i have to restart my computer to get my computer to work. any ideas?

Advertisements

Philip Kingsley

Philip Kingsley

• PipPip
  • 43 posts
More information please!

Whats WOW?
What do u mean by freezing of keyboard? You cant type anything with keyboard? IS mouse working when it is freezing? Are other applications working without keyboard?

tell us ur video card details and driver version as seen in dxdiag

by the information u have given it seems to be appearing that the game is disabling ur keyboard!!!

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
WoW = world of warcraft.

I would recommend that you try a different keyboard and see if that helps. If it doesn't, then try running the WoW repair utility found in the WoW install folder.