Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Blank Blue Screen at startup

• Please log in to reply

amynae

amynae

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I recently downloaded avg antivirus, but at the same time did not remove avast. Also from out of no where antivirus xp 2008 downloaded on my computer, when i tried to take it off it will not let me. After running a scan with avg it found several problems, I deleted them and rebooted. When it got to log in I typed in password then it said loading personal settings which took forever, and once finally up it is just a blank blue screen. I can still axcess things by ctrl alt delete under new task. Please help me.

Advertisements

wizzy2k5

wizzy2k5

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts
Hello amynae and welcome to Geeks To Go.

I reccomend you read the following topic here and then post your problem here.
Please post your problem there where our experts will be more than happy to assist you :)

Regards

makinu1der2

makinu1der2

• PipPipPip
  • 182 posts
Hello amynae,

Open taskmanger > file >new task > explorer.exe

Also read the link below and follow the instructions. This will help clear the majority of your problems . After completing the steps if you are still having the problems one of the malware removal experts will assist you.

http://www.geekstogo...-Log-t2852.html