Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Thank You Geeks to go

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
Hi guys,

I want to thank you all the "Geeks to go" team and especially Egwene who helped me to bring my computer back to life. I'm a computer illiterate and I've no shame admitting that there are people know about my computer more than me which I'm keeping for several years. A recent Malware attack paralyze my computer and I was very worried about that. Searching for the forums that can help me on this particular problem I came across this site and I started a new topic. I've never took part in any of such forums before. After few minutes when I posted a message a guy "Egwene" came online and told me that he'll be helping me for restoring my computer. It was amazing how he gives me instructions and I was just following him without knowing what is happening. But what I've is the trust on these guys as I didn't have any hope. In the end my system was back on track again. I'll certainly recommend my friends and all the readers that don't try elsewhere start your restoration from here.

Best regards and thank you again,

Angel Annihilator of Malware

• Retired Staff
  • 2,008 posts
Thanks for your message, I'm sure Egwene will be a good staff member when he graduates, so it's lucky you got his help. :) Hope you will come back to this site as often and read up the vast amount of information here, it really helps. :)

Member 2k

• Visiting Consultant
  • 2,141 posts
Hey under_pressure,

Thanks a lot for your feedback ! :)

Glad we could help :)

@Ltangelic: Thanks too :)