Edited by imorrin, 01 May 2005 - 12:26 PM.
Posted 01 May 2005 - 12:26 PM
Posted 01 May 2005 - 07:07 PM
1. Right click on your My Computer Icon on your Desktop
2. Select Properties
3. Go to the Advanced Tab
4. Go to Performance and click on Settings
5. Click on Let Windows Choose what is best for my Computer
6. Click Ok
7. Must restart the computer for changes to correct themselves
8. After the restart the bar on the left side should be gone
Post back and let me know if it worked.
Edited by Rustymilo, 01 May 2005 - 07:14 PM.
Posted 02 May 2005 - 09:17 AM
No such luck! I had tried that based on other postings. The bar on the bottom pops up right away, but the bar on the side does not appear until the icons show up. Thanks so much for any help you can give.
Posted 04 May 2005 - 10:13 PM
that is a task panel--the common task panel
go to the above page, download the script on line 15. run it
Gerryf who is a moderator here posted this to another user with a very similar problem to yours. Hopefully that will work.
Posted 04 May 2005 - 10:18 PM
Posted 10 May 2005 - 06:48 AM
Thanks! Kellys-Korner worked perfectly. I truly appreciate the help.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users