Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

nVidia geForce 6100 nForce 430 drivers

• Please log in to reply

unstablefears

unstablefears

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
Hello,

I am trying to locate nVidia 6100 integrated graphics drivers. I went to the nVidia website and downloaded their geforce 6100 series drivers, but all that did was give me a blank screen, so I had to uninstall them. I tried downloading the chipset drivers ( nvidia geforce 6100 / nforce 430 series ) but all that was in that driver package was Ethernet and a couple others, but no VGA drivers.

I have been searching Google for the past hour or more and have come across nothing that helps. It's an ACER FC51GA motherboard. And it would be for Windows XP.

Any help at all would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

Edited by unstablefears, 03 September 2008 - 09:12 AM.

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Looked at the Acer website?

unstablefears

unstablefears

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
Yea, they don't have anything listed for the model I have. Plus, their drivers site was down. The person I was helping ended up buying a graphics card, so, this is no longer needed. Thanks.