Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

How do I delete Earthlink completely

• Please log in to reply

• PipPipPip
  • 372 posts
About a year ago our phone company used Earthlink which was the current server we had, then they switched to Sprint and we got DSL. The Earthlink is no longer needed yet I can't seem to find a way to get it out of our system, there are several entries in our Add/Delete list. The remove option is not there, so how do I remove these from the machine? Below is a screenshot of the list I have... you can see what all I'm trying to get rid of.
Posted Image

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,302 posts
I can't seem to find much on uninstalling, other than messing in the registry. I do not recommend.

Download and run Ccleaner from my signature. Go to the the tools section and try the uninstall from there.