Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Looking for a game

• Please log in to reply

under_pressure

under_pressure

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
I used to play a computer game whose name is not in my memory and that's why I want help from you guys. The description of this game is as under:

This game can be said as English learning game as it gives you to make words in specified time. The format of the game was such that there is a dog that is after you and you need to make as many words from given six letters as possible to get out of the dog's reach. The biggest word can be six letter. If you fail it will bite your hand or leg and so on and in the end you're dead i.e. game over. One more thing. The guy who wants to remain out of the reach of the dog used to call "Bad Dog" time to time.

Can anyone remind me the name of this game. I'm looking for this game desperately.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
http://teacher.schol....com/clifford1/

that isn't the one your probably looking for, but its the closest match I could find with quick google search.

TheQuickBrownFox

TheQuickBrownFox

• PipPipPip
  • 714 posts
[/quote]If you fail it will bite your hand or leg and so on and in the end you're dead i.e. game over.[/quote]
I think that's a little too violent for a Clifford game. :)

Is it a flash game that you can just play in the Internet? That should narrow it down.

gauguin59

gauguin59

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Facebook have 'Word Challenge'
Yahoo Games have 'Word Twister' and 'Bookworm'

All good fun.

gauguin59

gauguin59

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Thanks for that link Starjax, I'll use that with my students.

under_pressure

under_pressure

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
Thanks for all the kind comments on my query. No ditrackster, this is not a flash game that you play online. You need to install it on your hard drive and then play. Thanks for the link starjax.

Best,
under_pressure

IrrevocableXenophile

IrrevocableXenophile

• PipPip
  • 77 posts
Hey, I know the one you mean. It's "bad dog 911", and it came with this pack of "after dark games". I think i still have the cd somewhere. Some other games on that cd that might trigger your memory.

Hula Girl something.
Rodger Dodger.
Some zapper one where you had know the answers to the questions.

Am i right? Or just rambling on about something you have no idea about. Lol.