Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Graphic card

• Please log in to reply

lestaht

lestaht

• Pip
  • 3 posts
First of all I am new here and from what i have read everybody here is really nice and very helpfull.
My question is this?
I have the hp pavilliov dv6324us model with the NVIDIA GeForce Go 6150 and I downloaded the new spore game. The game does not meet my requirments so I need to know what graphic card do I need to upgrade to to play the game? My Gaming graphics memory is rated 2.4. and the game recomnds min 3.0.

Edited by lestaht, 04 September 2008 - 10:32 AM.

Advertisements

Titan8990

Titan8990

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,189 posts
Welcome to Geeks to Go.

Laptops are not meant for gaming and their graphics cards can't be upgraded. If you have a newer desktop you might be able to upgrade it to meet the requirements, otherwise you will need a whole new system.

What game are you wanting to play?

lestaht

lestaht

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I was trying to play spore creature creator and the spore game it self. thed game will start up but then it just freezes music plays but game will not. But when I open task manager and then go to game itself the game will be a a different part.