Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

• Please log in to reply

Jack_Skelington85

Jack_Skelington85

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Tried logging into my pc which was working fine earlier, and it has given me this error after entering my log in password and hitting enter...

It says 'loading personal settings' then comes up with a message saying 'Windows was unable to log you in to your account as your login has become corrupt. Windows will log you in to a temporary login, none off your changes will be saved...'

So yeah it logs me in, none of my documents are there, none of my anything really from backgrounds to sounds or anything. If my log in has somehow become corrupt (i have NO idea how as it was fine earlier while playing a fully paid for non downloaded game i've had for ages!!!!) how can i fix this??? its lost all my documents as i guess its lost my log in info :) im the computer administrator so its a biggie, the only other login is my Guest log in...

Please please help guys i;ve no idea where to start

Advertisements