Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help --getting attacked by aurora [RESOLVED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Michelle

Michelle

Malware Removal Goddess

• Retired Staff
  • 8,928 posts
One more important thing I suggest...get rid of either AVG or Norton. They do not play well together. Your system is NOT more secure by running both, quite the opposite. It's never advised to run more then one Anti-virus program at a time.

Advertisements

Bru1922

Bru1922

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Thank you very much for the assistance. So how does this work, do you really do this out the fun of it or are you an employee of geeks to go?

Michelle

Michelle

Malware Removal Goddess

• Retired Staff
  • 8,928 posts
You're very welcome!

I am not an employee of Geeks to Go, but I am a staff member. The difference is that we volunteer to do this work ;) Yes, I think this is fun and I enjoy helping people with their computer problems - hey I'm a Geek, what can I say? :tazz:

Michelle ;)

Edited by bananafanafo, 04 May 2005 - 08:12 PM.

Michelle

Michelle

Malware Removal Goddess

• Retired Staff
  • 8,928 posts
Since this topic has been resolved, I'm going to go ahead and close it. If you're the original poster and have any other problems, just PM me or another staff member and we'll re-open it for you! :tazz:

Everyone else please post a new topic. ;)