Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Vista IE7

• Please log in to reply

stern

stern

• PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
Recently acquited new PC - Vista Home Premium and whenever I use IE to contact geekstogo receiving notification at bottom of page saying error on page. I then use mozilla firefox and all is fine. Any ideas as why this happens in IE.
I am attaching copy of what appears when using IE

Advertisements

Titan8990

Titan8990

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,189 posts
It might help to expand out "show details" and then take the screen shot.

stern

stern

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
Hi

Admission time. Must say not quite sure what you mean by expand out ''show details''. Perhaps you can explain how that is done. Apologies for stupidty but that's life.

Titan8990

Titan8990

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,189 posts
If you look at the error in your screen shot there are two buttons on the error box. One of the buttons says "OK", the other says "show details". Simply click on that "show details" button to expand it out.

stern

stern

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
Hi

Hopefully I have hacked it. Attaching screenshot of what it looks like when expanded.

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
Close IE.
Go Start>All Programs>Accessories>System Tools, and click on Internet Explorer (no add-ons)
See, if same thing will happen.