Help would be very much appreciated. I really want to get rid of this pest, but virus scans seem to come up with nothing threatening to my system.
- Changed my desktop background to an image saying I have several viruses and my screensaver (to something I didn't wait around to see) and I couldn't edit it in the properties. I've managed to fix that though.
- An unnecessarily slow connection and running of applications (even though my CPU doesn't seem to be used up at all).
- Redirections to other search sites when I click on links when I search on Google (to abcjmp.com, monstermarketplace.com, britanniasearch.co.uk, ebay.co.uk and random others), and no other search engines as far as I know. This fixed once for a day. Next time I booted this came up again.
- Restrictions from anti-virus help sites (any URLs containing words like "fix", "scan", and names of well known antiviruses). For instance, I can't access this forum, so I had to get a friend to send it for me.
- Some appearances of websites have also changed, such as a text box going off screen which I can't scroll to and also font enlargement.
- Blocks me from making certain actions in both IE and Firefox. Clicking on Preview, Save, Send in a forum brings up a blank page. This also happens when I try to access my Hotmail and randomly when browsing (I always have to refresh).
HijackThis logfile attached. Thank you very much in advance to anyone who decides to help me.