Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Crappy SOUnd, great speakers

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
I just inherited my sister's old computer: Compaq SR1830NX, and to my suprise it supports 5.1 sound. So I went out and bought logitech x-540 speakers which I haven't found a bad review about them anywhere. Mine just seem to be echoey and flat and there is no base from the woofer. I followed the directions and seem to have everything hooked up properly. Can somebody give me suggestions to improve sound quality? I mus be doing something wrong.
I realized these speakers sound great with games and such and it seems to just be an issue with ITUNES..any help??

Edited by IHateDlinkSupport, 06 September 2008 - 07:32 PM.