Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MAJOR Browser Problems

• Please log in to reply

Jessica H.

Jessica H.

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I have a problem with my browsers. It does not matter if I use Firefox, or I.E. It simply re-directs me to a totally different website. Please help. I have already used Super Anti- Spyware, Malware Bytes, AVG. I have also deleted all temporary files using CCleaner for I.E. and Firefox.

Advertisements

jt1990

jt1990

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
This problem is caused by the program asiuoqgusdbaksd.exe (yes, that's it's name, no I have no idea who named it.) Most antispyware/antivirus don't pick it up. You should go to the malware removal section and post your problem there, but you should read this first. Good luck! :)

Klaus5000

Klaus5000

• PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
I had this a few days ago, and a few scans with various programs you listed sorted it, it was a malware my anti virus (AVG) didnt pick up, nor did spybot.