Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Explorer.exe error - Windows Media Player

• Please log in to reply

Jiffiner

Jiffiner

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Good Evening - I have downloaded various video from my digital camera to my computer. I have always been able to view the video without any trouble at all until here recently. I have taken my camera to my I.T. guy at work and he said that it is not my camera or memory card because everything works fine when he downloads the video to his PC. The error message I get is as follows:

At the top of the error box it shows: explorer.exe - Application error

Inside the box it shows:

The instruction at "0x03d9415b" referenced memory at "0x00000000" The memory could not be "written"
Click on OK to terminate the program or
Click on Cancel to Debug the program

I have installed all of the windows updates. I have done everything I know to do. I did notice one time that something with Dr. Watson Postmortem Debugger popped up and I don't know what that is either. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated. I have a lot of pictures that I desperately do not want to lose because of a computer crash.

Thank you so much for any help :-)

Advertisements