Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Vista login issue

• Please log in to reply

jt1990

jt1990

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
I have a customer with a Dell Inspiron 1521 laptop running Vista Home Premium. She has two kids and set up parental controls on their accounts. Their accounts log in fine, but hers logs back out saying "The User Profile Service service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded."

I need to have this resolved this afternoon, my customer is moving to Vermont tomorrow, and she wants to pick it up tonight. Help!!!

Advertisements

jt1990

jt1990

Member 1K

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
Never mind - resolved the issue.

hfcg

hfcg

The hippie freak computer geek

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,496 posts
Hello,
Just to let you know, the terms of use that you have agreed to explain that we do not help you to fix other peoples machines for profit.
I, as many others here, have a repair shop but we do not ask for help with our coustomers computers.
You are charging the client, but not paying us.
That is just not what this forum is for.
I see that this is not the first time, so I am giving you a warn.

Edited by hfcg, 10 September 2008 - 05:22 PM.