Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Strange problems with automatic log in

• Please log in to reply

• PipPipPip
  • 148 posts
Today I saw a strange problem with all the sites I use for automatic log in.

I don't know why, after I log off the PC, and open it after a few minutes, the many sites I use frequently need a new reconfiguration (Example: I must change the language, or I must to log in on forums, blogs, emails etc.). I want to say I use that "automatic log in" but now it seems it's not working.

Please tell me which it's the problem; a new reconfiguration or maybe a malware, bug or something? I'm in danger?

I use IE 6, SP2.

Thank you and I expect your advice

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
What browser are you using? You may have it in your settings not to remember. Firefox has that setting. I am unsure if IE does as well. I just checked it and I am not sure if it does.