Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

windows media player/real player, image upside down

• Please log in to reply

lilium

lilium

• Pip
  • 3 posts
recently, when i open videos with windows media player or real player the images are all upside down. and the ones that aren't are mute. I opened the same video on my friend's pc and it worked. does anyone know what's wrong with my pc? I have windows vista.

Edited by lilium, 11 September 2008 - 05:24 PM.

Advertisements

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
http://www.microsoft...e/0075.mspx#EFH
If the video image is upside down, try increasing the video hardware acceleration. There are two video hardware acceleration settings—one in the Player, and one in the Windows operating system. You must change both settings.

To change the setting in the Player, on the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the Performance tab. Move the Video acceleration slider to Full.

To change the setting in Windows, click Start, click Control Panel, double-click Display, click the Settings tab, click Advanced, and then click the Troubleshoot tab. Move the Hardware acceleration slider to Full.