Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

minipuerto wan (pptp)

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 2 posts
respecto a el dispositivo minipuerto wan (pptp)
dice windows no puede encontrar el controlador de dispositivos para este hardware. es podible que el controlador esté dañado o no se encuentre (codigo 39)

no he desintalado nada y un dia de repente me sale este error y creo que por esto es que no me permite la conexion a internet
en las conexiones aunque reconoce que esta conectado el cable de red no salen ni ip ni nada en los detalles si le doy en reparar dice:
no se pudo consultar la configuracion tcp/ip de la conexion.

intente desintalar el controlador pero no me deja me dice que puede que sea necesario para iniciar el equipo

que hago!!!!!