Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Webpages on XP, SP3 dont look right

• Please log in to reply

mychellbell

mychellbell

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Hello there. I do not know what the problem is with my PC lately but all webpages come out very basic looking and with white backgrounds and some buttons (as in picture on left side) dont even show up. Ive looked around trying to find a way to fix this but I can not find anything. Can someone please help me. Ive attached a screen shot of my homepage and how basic it looks, all webpages look the same. Thank you!

Im using a Dell Dimension 2400 desktop, with Windows XP with all current updates and have Norton Anti-Virus.

Posted Image

Advertisements

mychellbell

mychellbell

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Im sorry, did I post this in the wrong spot is is everyone pretty swamped with other issues? Thank you.