Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Memory/Hidden-Process detected

• Please log in to reply

nomi ali

nomi ali

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Whenever i run manual scan or sheduled scan a file is detected at the very begining of the scan.after it completed it says that trojan is removed but when i scan again it detect again.Please help about this problem, also i am having problem of running out of space for windows xp.dont know whether it is due to this problem or something in windows folder ate up the whole space.there are 9 system files
with names like 0,1,2,3,5,6,7,S,Y which are 1.9 GB in size each.these are hidden system files.i cannot delete these files but i tried logging in to another windows installation on the same computer to delete these files,hich was succesful but after that windows xp resetted like new install.i have to configure everything again.i dont know whether these files really relate to windows xp.
waiting for help :) :)

Advertisements