Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Problem opening new pages

• Please log in to reply

Homer Pimpson

Homer Pimpson

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I've been having this problem with IE 6 where if I'm on a page, then click on a link within that page that opens in a new window, the window will come up as a blank page. I've been having to right click on the link and copy the shortcut and paste it in the address bar to get it to work. Something similar happened on my dad's computer a while back and it turned out to be a virus, I've run Norton and went to Trend Micro (the only 2 resources I use for viruses) and they found viruses and fixed them, but the problem is still happening. My next move is to reinstall Internet Explorer, but I don't want to if I really don't have to. Any ideas?