Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

New PC Build

• Please log in to reply

Deldrice

Deldrice

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Thanks =D I rearranged the ram so that it is a pair of dual channel, silly me forgot to read the manual and see that they need to be in black and black or yellow and yellow slots =P

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Looks good, I make that mistake all the time it varies by board what the colour coding is and its easy to get mixed up.

The blue LED is cool but if you are keeping it in a bedroom you might wan't to get rid of the lights after a while or mod in an on off switch for all the lighting. My lanboy which as the first "gaming" case by antec had a blue front led fan and it looked good but would drive me nuts at night if I wanted to leave the machine on overnight I couldn't sleep, went for a P182 this time to avoid the insomni light problem although I like the space in the case its allot less tight and more open than my 182.