Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Word 2007 Cursor Location Problem

• Please log in to reply

majones91

majones91

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Okay, here's the deal. I'm on a friend's computer and set her up with this account to help her figure out what is wrong with her edition.

When she attempts to use the program the cursor starts out at about the middle of the page and will not allow her to get her college work done.

I am attaching to pictures here so you get a better view of what I'm talking about.

Posted Image

Posted Image

I will sign her name at the end and her and I both will be keeping track.

I thank you all in advance

Michelle

Advertisements

Jeff Berndsen

Jeff Berndsen

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
If you click on Page Layout in Word 2007 and then below that you should see Page Setup, on the right side of the column there is a half box with an arrow pointing down and to the right -- click that. When the Page setup dialog box opens click the Layout tab. Under the Page column you need to select the vertical alignment to be Top.

Hope this helps.

Jeff

majones91

majones91

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Jeff,
Thank you so much! I have had so many people look at my computer and not have any luck fixing my problem.

My online classes are going to be so much easier now.

Again, I thank you

Michelle

Jeff Berndsen

Jeff Berndsen

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
You are most welcome!