Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

RE: DefaultSettingEXE MFC Application has stopped working

• Please log in to reply

never2dark2play

never2dark2play

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey there, I was having the System Error message "DefaultSettingEXE MFC Application has stopped working" pop up when I was booting up. I came across a fellow geek who had the same problem. In their topic they had listed that they had installed a program called Manycam, I too installed the Manycam software. Since I was only keeping that program for it's cool effects I just decided to uninstall it and the system error message went away. If you need a Webcam Video Recorder I recommend Debut. It's free and you can download it from Download.com at this address.
It's true that Debut doesn't have the cool effects like Manycam; however, Debut doesn't cause system errors.
Hope This Helps! :)

Edited by never2dark2play, 17 September 2008 - 09:21 AM.

Advertisements