Welcome Guest to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE
Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of friendly volunteers serve up answers and support. Get free advice from the experts. Feel free to browse the site as a guest. However, you must log in to reply to existing topics or start a new topic of your own, and enjoy all this forum has to offer. Additionally, if you can assist another member by sharing your knowledge, please post a reply! Best of all - Registration and all assistance, is FREE! Learn more about How it Works. Infected? Malware Cleaning Guide. What are you waiting for?
Create an Account Login to Account

RE: DefaultSettingEXE MFC Application has stopped working

• Please log in to reply

never2dark2play

never2dark2play

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hey there, I was having the System Error message "DefaultSettingEXE MFC Application has stopped working" pop up when I was booting up. I came across a fellow geek who had the same problem. In their topic they had listed that they had installed a program called Manycam, I too installed the Manycam software. Since I was only keeping that program for it's cool effects I just decided to uninstall it and the system error message went away. If you need a Webcam Video Recorder I recommend Debut. It's free and you can download it from Download.com at this address.
It's true that Debut doesn't have the cool effects like Manycam; however, Debut doesn't cause system errors.
Hope This Helps! :)

Edited by never2dark2play, 17 September 2008 - 09:21 AM.