Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

ActiveSync/Microsoft Outlook

• Please log in to reply

Lachie

Lachie

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
Been trying to activesync and open Microsoft Outlook, but I end up with 'Unresolved Items', which just wont resolve.
I try to open Microsoft Outlook, but get a message, 'Unable to display folder Microsoft Outlook. Could not access the specified folder. The file C:\Windows......... is in use & could not be accessed. Close all applications and try again'.

I HAVE NOT GOT M.O. open! Not unless it's running in the background somewhere. How can I resolve this issue?
Trying to ActiveSync with an iPAQ 2210. And things are kinda slow in opening too.

Would appreciate any help - in plain english thanx!!!!

Advertisements

ditto

ditto

- i pwn n00bs -

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts
Hey Lachie and welcome to GeekstoGo!

There is an article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base about this.

http://support.micro...spx?kbid=319711

Any questions let us know.

ditto

Lachie

Lachie

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
To Ditto, thanx for replying to my prob. Aint tried anything yet, too much to do, but will.