Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Computer case mods

• Please log in to reply

Ukumfe

Ukumfe

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Some of these are awesome!

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
The beaver's a bit tasteless, yeah I know it was a stuffed one (at least I should hope it was a stuffed one originally, not a taxidermy one) but not my cup of tea. The skull's scary as well.

The table PC is novel though, I like that one.
The rest though, very niche but ultimately very silly.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Some of them look really gawdy, I would get sick of them to me computers should be practical. If you are modding they should either integrate the PC so its not noticable or improve the PC in some way.

If you want to see a ridiculously cool machine check out an armari xcp http://www.armari.co...xcp-gallery.asp its a case mod I actually wanted to try something similar to except using oil rather than the horrendously expensive coolant they are using. But they really refined the design and it looks amazing and performance is something else two quad cores at well over 4Ghz is something special indeed.

The coolant is the same stuff the Cray supercomputer was fitted with, it costs £200 a litre and that things takes 70 litres of the stuff and its all cooled by a second dedicated water cooling unit with chiller.