Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

calendar program?

• Please log in to reply

stipower

stipower

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
Hey guys im just wondering is there a program out there that works like a daily planner which shows all 12 months and allows you to set up appointments on certain days? thats free? I am running windows xp sp3 if that matters.

I know most of you are wondering why i cant just get a calendar but im on my computer pretty much 24/7 (office job) and a single father raising 2 kids its hard for me to keep up with things.

any help would be awesome thank you so much guys!

Advertisements

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Administrator
  • 20,960 posts
  • MVP
Do you use Outlook for email? It has a built-in calendar that will go out into the future as far as you need it, and pop up with reminders about appointments. If you don't use Outlook, then try Google. If you set up a Gmail account with Google, you can sign in at the main Google page (http://www.google.com) and customize your main page. There's widgets you can add, like weather, news, etc., and one of the features is a calendar. The nice thing about using that one, for you, is that it can be accessed from anywhere - if you're at work and you make a doctor's appointment for your kids, just put it in the calendar online. If you need to add something from home later, you can.

stipower

stipower

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
WOW! gmail one is excellent! thank u so much!

sari

sari

GeekU Admin

• Administrator
  • 20,960 posts
  • MVP
You're welcome. :)