Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need help with my Sansa e260

• Please log in to reply

FCCAGut

FCCAGut

• PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
I'm not sure where this goes but I don't know. A couple days ago I had a problem with my Sansa MP3 player and my dad told me to reformat and I tried right clicking and going to Format but the MP3 player icon didn't show up. I went to recovery mode and put bootloaders and almost everything that came off the Sandisk site to help fix the issue until early this morning I put in a new Version.txt in the 16MB FORMAT and when I tried turning it back on there was just a black screen and the blue dial stays on and doesn't turn off. I contacted Sandisk's tech support and I'm still waitng for a reply. I used myMP3 player for mostly doing recordings but now it doesn't work so I came here as a last resort.

Advertisements