Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Need help with my Sansa e260

• Please log in to reply

• PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
I'm not sure where this goes but I don't know. A couple days ago I had a problem with my Sansa MP3 player and my dad told me to reformat and I tried right clicking and going to Format but the MP3 player icon didn't show up. I went to recovery mode and put bootloaders and almost everything that came off the Sandisk site to help fix the issue until early this morning I put in a new Version.txt in the 16MB FORMAT and when I tried turning it back on there was just a black screen and the blue dial stays on and doesn't turn off. I contacted Sandisk's tech support and I'm still waitng for a reply. I used myMP3 player for mostly doing recordings but now it doesn't work so I came here as a last resort.