Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Trek'in

• Please log in to reply

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
last month I finally was able to go and visit my brother in California. Started in Sacramento and then went to San Francisco. After that we went to Reno via Yosemite. My brother is a huge climbing, hiking, and so on. being in northern California, I am very envious of him. Very beautiful country. I am going back in a few months to do some actual climbing with him. In order to do that, well exercise is a requirement.

I hate gyms. I hate being stationary. so I went and got a bike

http://www.flickr.co...N03/2885230675/

hmm. can't post the pic proper like. Just have to click the link.

Haven't ridden a bike in many years. Hasn't taken long to get back into stable riding. To top it off, they are about to open a new bike trail by my home. Fit in know way comes close to me. Something about that country though. It refreshes the soul. Motivation is coming much easier now.

Advertisements

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts

Something about that country though. It refreshes the soul. Motivation is coming much easier now.

Yeah, there sure is nothing like a good "refresher" by going bush. On the very rare chance that I've got a day off off (not just home off, but off off), I'll jump in the car and head for the mountains.

Just walking on the tracks is fine for me. :)

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
trek makes nice bikes for a nice price...good choice

also...on you way back to cali to go climbing...stop by and pick me up....i'm a pretty good sherpa

zorba the geek

zorba the geek

• PipPipPip
  • 758 posts

Something about that country though. It refreshes the soul. Motivation is coming much easier now.

Yeah, there sure is nothing like a good "refresher" by going bush. On the very rare chance that I've got a day off off (not just home off, but off off), I'll jump in the car and head for the mountains.

Just walking on the tracks is fine for me. :)

Troy,Is that what you guy's call a "Walkabout"? :)