Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Videos

• Please log in to reply

ajrichwalder

ajrichwalder

• PipPip
  • 95 posts
Okay I have a site up right the the domain prosk8erz.awardspace.com if you wanna check it out but anyways I'm in the middle of a transition of 1.making it a am skater social networking site 2.hosting site.What I need help with is being able to host videos on my site.I know Ill need a database to hold the files but im still confused with the PHP coding on this one.No I dont want youtube videos on the site.I want the users to be able to upload their skating videos and post it on the site.I know how to make a uploader and send the files to a database but unsure how to send it backto the page.HELP

Advertisements

David M.R.

David M.R.

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Yo, hey big bro! I know this is late but I joined on April 7th and haven't been active until recently. Okay, this is from my forum that I'm making(davidrsforum.awardspace.com). Here's how you can put the video's on your site:
[codebox]while($category = mysql_fetch_array($results))
{
$markup .= "<div class='category'>
<h2><a href='thread.php?cat_id={$category['cat_id']}'>{$category['cat_name']}</a></h2>
<p>{$category['cat_desc']}</p>
</div>";
}[/codebox]

Edit stuff until you get the video's working. Reply if you still need help.

Edited by David M.R., 25 May 2009 - 02:29 PM.