Images in attached word docs
Posted 26 September 2008 - 11:21 AM
Posted 27 September 2008 - 05:57 AM
It has to do with the Outlook Temporary Items folder. Close Outlook before preceding to the steps below.
1. Locate the Outlook Temporary Items folder by opening the Registry and finding HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Outlook\Security. Double click on the OutlookSecureTempFolder key.
2. Right click the Value Data field and select Copy. It should be in the form of %USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\OLK6 where OLK6 is some randomly generated string that always starts with OLK.
3. Open Windows Explorer, paste in the Address field and press Enter (or select GO). You will be navigated to this folder.
4. Select All the files in this folder and Delete.
5. Launch Outlook. The images should now appear in the Email.
Hope that helps.
Posted 30 September 2008 - 12:12 PM
Thanks for the suggestion but this did not solve my issue. I will keep it in mind if something similar arises in the future though. I was thinking this was a problem with Word. Any other thoughts????
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users