Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Please help!

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
I cant install ventrilo or ad-aware I get error 1305 wise installer problem

I have run S&D and removed all viruses but I cant install anything that uses wise install please help ty and yes I used windows cleanup tool but its said i didnt have ventrilo or ad-aware installed!!!!!

wendy k. walker

wendy k. walker

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts
Hi BlueStreek, Welcome to the Geeks To Go help forums.

First off I'm not too sure that you can actually remove any viruses with SpyBot S&D. I could be wrong but I think it mostly gets malware and other spyware.

If you think that you might have a virus then you might want to jump over here for some help. -->

http://www.geekstogo...-Log-t2852.html <-- Go there and start at the top of the page and follow all of the instructions there... except for the first "Click Here" button at the top of that page because that button just brings you back to the same page.

If you are still having problems once you finish with all of the clean up steps on that page you can go to the HJT forum and post a HJT log there.

You could also check out the 2 nd, 3 rd, and 4 th links on this page too --> http://www.google.co... wise installer <-- I'm not sure if that is the same 'wise' thingy that you're having trouble with but you will know if you read them.

Good Luck,