Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

geekstogo is #1.

• Please log in to reply

Gangster G7

Gangster G7

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
I'm an average computer user. Usually just use it for school, games, msn, and such. I recently had a problem with my computer (Malware) and I tried endless things for hours trying to fix it, but could only get so far.

When I came to this site, I read up on a few of the older topics just to see if this site could help, and instantly I registered hoping it would. I got a reply on my post really fast by Rorschach112, who helped me through the entire process, both quick and in a way anyone can understand, whether or not you are good with computers.

Truth be told, I can't believe how great this site is and how easy it is to follow instructions given for cleanups. Would like to say thanks to all the volunteers and great job on the site!

Advertisements

Ltangelic

Ltangelic

Angel Annihilator of Malware

• Retired Staff
  • 2,008 posts
Thanks for your nice words, Mark (Rorschach112) is indeed a great asset to GeekstoGo, we all treasure him as much as you do. :)

Enjoy your time here, and be sure to come back often as there is a wealth of information for your reading pleasure.

Happy surfing!