Posted 27 September 2008 - 08:34 AM
Posted 28 September 2008 - 01:22 PM
To transfer account settings from a different PC you need to create an IAF file (Internet Account File) like this:
On the PC you want to transfer account settings from:
1. In Outlook go to Tools-->Accounts
2. Click the 'Mail' tab, then click the 'Export' button.
3. Choose a removable device (eg floppy disk or thumb-drive) as the destination.
On the PC you want to import the account settings to:
1. in Outlook go to Tools-->Accounts
2. Click the 'Mail' tab, then click the 'Import' button.
3. Ensure the floppy or thumb-drive is connected.
4. navigate to where the exported IAF file is and double-click it.
5. Exact copy of account settings should now be in Outlook.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users